Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a enjoyable three-day weekend. I know we did; we spent the long weekend uncovering our pool (not so fun exactly, but rewarding when it was done!) and then we took a nice bike ride on Memorial Day, as well as a brisk swim, since the pool is still only 66 degrees! I have several bits of news to pass on concerning upcoming dates, as well as an update on my 2016 Desktop Calendars Online Class.
The sales periods for the 2014-2015 annual catalog, the 2015 occasions catalog, and the 2015-2016 annual catalog will overlap on June 2. Please note the following about the transition day of June 2:
- All carryover items from the 2014-2015 annual catalog and 2015 occasions catalog will keep their 2014-2015 prices on June 2, while brand-new items in the 2015-2016 annual catalog will follow the 2015-2016 printed price. Beginning June 3, all 2015-2016 pricing will take effect.
- Current hostess benefits will remain in effect on June 2. Beginning June 3, all new hostess benefits will take effect.
- On June 2, hostesses may choose hostess items from the 2014-2015 annual catalog, the 2015 occasions catalog, or the 2015-2016 annual catalog.
- Beginning June 3, hostesses will no longer be able to choose hostess items from the 2014-2015 annual catalog or the 2015 occasions catalog, and the new hostess benefits program will begin.
- On June 2, all Online Store categories will be replaced with new categories in support of the 2015-2016 annual catalog. The new categories will contain NEW and CARRYOVER items in the 2015-2016 annual catalog. All other items will be searchable and orderable, but not categorized. The Retiring Products category and any remaining available items will be active through June 2.
Online Ordering will be down on both Tuesday, June 2, from 11:00 PM to 1:00 AM (PDT) and Wednesday, June 3, from 11:00 PM to 1:00 AM (PDT) while Stampin’ Up! transitions the system to the new 2015-2016 annual catalog. During that time, you will not be able to place online orders. You can order products from the new catalog starting at 1:00 AM (PDT).
June 2 is the last day to order retiring products from the 2014-2015 annual catalog (only available while supplies last). See what’s available here. It’s also the last day to order from the 2015 occasions catalog!
New Weekly Deals:
Stampin’ Up! announced the following new weekly deals this morning. If you haven’t tried it yet, the Build a Bouquet Project Kit makes gorgeous paper flowers for home decor or to add to a special gift. I also recommend the Painted Blooms Cotton Twine. It’s super soft and silky and adds a quality touch to any card.
Considering Becoming A Demonstrator?
If you’ve thought about becoming a demonstrator, June is a great time! You can earn two free stamp sets in your Starter Kit. Which stamps do you get to choose from? That’s the best part: you get to pick any stamp set from the new annual catalog! Contact me for more details.
As a reminder, new subscribers can get 50% off their first two months when they sign up for Paper Pumpkin by June 10. Use promo code SAVE50 at www.stampinup.com/paperpumpkin.
As a special perk for Paper Pumpkin subscribers, Stampin’ Up! offers a selection of past kits and refill kits for purchase, while supplies last. In fact, it just added new kits to the offering.
My Digital Studio:
I wanted to remind everyone of two important dates coming up. On June 2, 2015, the Stampin’ Up! Digital store will close, so if you have any desire to purchase additional digital downloads, be sure to do so before June 2. Next on June 9, 2015, Stampin’ Up! will shut down the MyDigitalStudio.net, the digital download manager, and Stampin’ Up!’s MDS YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest pages. Also, that will be the last day customers can call Demonstrator Support for assistance with MDS (6:00 PM (PT) on Tuesday, June 9.) Therefore, it’s very important to back up your My Digital Studio prior to that date. For both written and video instructions on backing up My Digital Studio, go to MDS Monday – Videos / How Tos.
2016 Desktop Calendar:
Since I started my monthly My Digital Studio online class, I will continue to design and post 2016 Desktop Calendars for the rest of this year. I’ve renamed the MDS Online Class tab on my website to the Desktop Calendar tab. I will continue to add new calendars under this tab. In fact, I added the May 2016 calendar page this morning, and I’m working on posting June 2016 by the end of the day. The pages will be there to copy, and I’ll include a list of downloads used for each one. I’ll also include the supply list from My Digital Studio, which includes details of the elements used on each page. However, I’m not going to spend time writing out instructions as I’ve done in the past, or make new video tutorials. If you have questions on how to recreate the pages, please just leave a comment and I’d be happy to advise you.
The May page uses the Spring Break II download. This download includes lots of cute papers and embellishments.
Download used to create this calendar page:
Have a wonderful, creative week!