For any of you who earned bonus days coupons during July, I wanted to remind you to be sure to redeem them before August 31! The coupons will expire after that date, so don’t let them go to waste.
Also, the Thoughtful Branches stamp set and coordinating Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies are only available to purchase during the month of August. This is an AMAZING stamp set!!!! Be sure to buy yours before the 31st!
Finally, there’s a new Paper Pumpkin deal I wanted to tell you about. When new customers use the promo code “BOGO” at PaperPumpkin.com, you’ll pay the regular price of $19.95 and get your second month for FREE! This offer starts now and goes through October 10th. It’s a perfect time to give Paper Pumpkin a try!
The Fine Print:
- IMPORTANT: Offer invalid if subscription is suspended or cancelled during the first two months. In other words, subscribers cannot cancel or suspend their subscription during their first two months—if you do, the offer is void.
- After the first two months, the subscription will continue for $19.95 USD + tax per month (shipping included) unless cancelled or suspended.
- This offer is open to first-time subscribers only.
- Not valid on prepaid subscriptions.
- Offer ends October 10, 2016 (the last day to subscribe and get the October kit).
And as always, when you subscribe with me as your demonstrator, you get PERKS!!! Each month, you get a FREE PDF tutorial emailed to you with at least 8 exclusive alternative projects you can make with the contents of the kit, along with some extra supplies. For more information on Paper Pumpkin, see the Paper Pumpkin tab on my blog. To subscribe, click HERE.
Finally, I have a fun project to share with you. While my crafting time is limited these days, I belong to a group of demonstrators that have given permission to share their projects on each other’s blogs! I love this idea, because it means that I get more opportunities to show you great projects using supplies that I may not own myself. What’s really great is that we’ve written step-by-step tutorials for each project.
This first share was created by Cathy Casey. I particularly love the idea of using patterned designer series paper to cut out the heart. I also really love the way Cathy layered the metallic thread and die cuts with staples, rhinestones, and a paper clip. It’s both shabby and chic. I love it!
Have a great day!