A new promotion at Stampin’ Up! called Bonus Days started July 7th and continues all month! For every $50 you spend in a single order (catalog price before shipping and tax), you’ll receive a $5 Bonus Days coupon code via email to spend in August (August 2 to 31!) There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. Also, there is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered to participants via email.
- Stampin’ Up! strongly recommends that participants both save emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place—the codes cannot be resent if the participant loses the email, and Customer Support cannot recover lost codes.
- Bonus Days coupons codes can be used in the checkout process during the redemption period.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Coupons can be redeemed on any order type.
- FOR FAX AND MAIL ORDERS, email addresses must still be provided in order to qualify for Bonus Days coupons during the promotion period. During redemption, be sure to include your coupon codes on your fax and mail orders.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.
- Promotion period: July 7–31, 2016
- Promotion Deadlines:
- Phone/Fax/Mail: July 29, 2016 by 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX/Online: July 31, 2016 by 11:50 PM (MT)